[Xcb] Processed: openchrome: XvShmPutImage fails with BadAccess

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Mar 10 04:54:06 PST 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 420473 xserver-xorg-video-openchrome
Bug #420473 [libxcb] Multimedia apps crashes with libxcb esp xine,gmplayer
Bug reassigned from package 'libxcb' to 'xserver-xorg-video-openchrome'.
> retitle 420473 openchrome: XvShmPutImage fails with BadAccess
Bug #420473 [xserver-xorg-video-openchrome] Multimedia apps crashes with libxcb esp xine,gmplayer
Changed Bug title to 'openchrome: XvShmPutImage fails with BadAccess' from 'Multimedia apps crashes with libxcb esp xine,gmplayer'
> tag 420473 moreinfo
Bug #420473 [xserver-xorg-video-openchrome] openchrome: XvShmPutImage fails with BadAccess
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> kthxbye
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)