[Xcb] More pthread stubs.

M Joonas Pihlaja jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Mar 10 18:23:36 PST 2010

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> I'd very much like to take the first commit in the series, "Add a tool
> to create stubs.c from a list of functions," but oh please, don't
> write it in Lua. Such a tool should just be part of the build, not
> something hand-run where list.txt can get out of sync with stubs.c,
> and that means it needs a language commonly available in build
> environments. You've demonstrated that you know how to write
> mostly-equivalent m4, which would be a perfectly acceptable choice.
> Then remove stubs.c from version control and ensure it's generated
> during build.

Just to be clear by "during the build" you mean at autogen time and
not configure time or later, right?  I've implemented such a solution
and pushed it to the autogen-stubs branch here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~joonas/pthread-stubs/log/?h=autogen-stubs

If this is acceptable I'll go ahead and try to sort out the mutexattr
problem.

Joonas