[Xcb] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Mar 10 23:06:09 PST 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Thu Mar 11 07:03:14 UTC 2010
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: libxcb
> tags 568277 + pending
Bug #568277 [libxcb] Updating the libxcb Uploaders list
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: maven-enforcer
> tags 570673 + pending
Bug #570673 [wnpp] ITP: enforcer -- Maven build rule execution framework
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: gfarm2fs
> tags 570912 + pending
Bug #570912 [wnpp] ITP: gfarm2fs -- FUSE program to mount the Gfarm file system
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)