[Xcb] Where do I find the xcb_keysym_t and modifier value constants?

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Sun Mar 21 07:00:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

The only part left to do in my conversion from xlib to xcb is looking up
the keysym constants. Xlib has the X11/keysym.h header file where the
values are defined. Should I be using this header or does xcb have its
own version of this?

Also, the modifier constants (eg ShiftMask, ControlMask etc) were
defined in X11/X.h. It seems excessive to me to introduce this header
file just for these constants. I would prefer to make sure I don't use
any Xlib functions by not including this header. However, I couldn't
find the xcb equivalent of these constants anywhere.

Cheers,

Nick