[Xcb] xcb_setup_t struct?

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Mar 22 14:44:29 PDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Chris <Highjinks at gmx.com> wrote:
> Does the xcb_get_setup function return a whole pointer, or just the
> offset into the xcb_connect_t structure that contains the elements for
> the xcb_setup_t structure?

That's an implementation detail that may change from one release to the
next, so I'm a little concerned about why you might want to know. ;-)

Currently, the setup structure is independently malloc'd. But don't free
it or do anything else that assumes a particular answer to your
question.

Out of curiousity, what prompted the question?

Jamey