[Xcb] XCB Keyboard support and GSoC

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Tue Mar 23 09:27:57 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have just added a page about XCB Keyboard support. This page (or draft
;)) is fairly incomplete and might be  wrong as this is just what I have
understood so far (moreover, I haven't  had a lot of time to dedicate to
that yet, so it's progressing  slowly). Indeed, I published this page on
the wiki  now because  it could maybe  be useful  to a GSoC  student for
writing a proposal.

As Xorg has  been accepted for the  GSoC, I think it would  be clearly a
good idea  to have a  student working on  that (and completing  what has
already  been done  for  XKB during  the  past GSoC)  as  it's quite  an
important bit. What do you think?

Cheers,
Arnaud