[Xcb] Win32 port -- git help

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for the review :)...yup I figured to add windefs.h to the repo
:)...also wanna test the code out a bit, there're a few new changes to xcb and
I wanna see if I've handled them right. Hopefully will be able to push it out
for review soon.

>>I left out the important bit:
>>Thanks much for working on the Win32 port!

Absolutely my pleasure :)

Bye for now
Jeetu
http://www.ebrain.in
- An open (GPL) platform to discover and run software off someone in the
meshed network pool and use it on your own device.