[Xcb] xcb_wait_for_reply deadlocking with xcb_property_changed call

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Sun Mar 28 05:45:17 PDT 2010

I added /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib to the start of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable but now as soon as to run my program the JVM
crashes in Sun's native code where it tries to load the library.

So I'm not sure if I can get debug symbols for the stack traces but will
try a bit more and see if I can find some solution...

Nick