[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Tue Nov 30 00:25:21 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm   planning  to   push  the   split  repositories   of   xcb-util  to
git.freedesktop.org  next Tuesday or  so if  nobody reports  any problem
with   it.    At   the   same   time,  I   will   rename   xcb/util   to
xcb/util.deprecated and make a new release using split repositories.

Please  note that,  as  explained in  my  previous email  but maybe  not
clearly, that all the commit IDs of the current xcb/util repository will
changed as the history has been rewritten.

Cheers,
--
Arnaud Fontaine