[Xcb] tutorials/sample code

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:35:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

Pointing out the obvious but have you gone through
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/tutorial/

While I haven't coded extensively with xcb, from what I've seen xcb
function names are very intuitive once you know the corresponding X
message so the X CreateWindow message would have a function such as
xcb_create_window.

Referring through the X messages and going through the xcb code would
be beneficial I think.

Bye for now