[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Sat Sep 4 09:50:55 PDT 2010

Hi,

   > translation for libxcb ???

If shipped within xorg/util/macros, this macro would not be used only by
libxcb or  xcb-util, but to any  Xorg packages, where such  issue may be
more relevant.

I completely agree with  you on the fact that it's not  a problem at all
to require  Autoconf >= 2.62 for  libxcb and xcb-util, and  that's why I
have already  put this macro  in util-common-m4 repository  for xcb-util
libraries  and as  soon as  I have  some time,  I will  do the  same for
libxcb.

   > I  just give my POV. I  don't code (anymore) anyway  on libxcb. The
   > devs will choose, so I won't argue again on that point.

Thanks  for the  comments!  A shame  you  don't code  anymore on  libxcb
though.

--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)