[Xcb] _Problems_ in GSoC, 2011

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:14:09 PDT 2011

Thanks Josh,
For guiding me so far, As of now I have started my work on protocol, [c,h]
files and the protocol schema.
I did see the generated files, but trust me with first look at xkb.[h,c] or
xproto.[c,h] it did scare the hell out of me :) :). so I switched back to
shape

But today, my problem is bit out of box,
Tomorrow we have GSoC meet up in New Delhi,India [1] and we need to give a
10-15 min presentation. As this will be my first presentation on GSoC ( I
remember the first time I attended a workshop and a year later took one,
hail LUGManipal ).

So I wanted to know what all points should I include, and how should I
describe my work  and the next 2.5 months :)

With Love
Regards
Vikash Agrawal

[1] - http://lug-iitd.org/Geek_meetup_-_11_June_2011