[Xcb] cygport ./libxcb-1.6-1.cygport all ..... fails with error on my system

Stadelmann Josef josef.stadelmann at axa-winterthur.ch
Wed Mar 16 11:31:59 PDT 2011

A newby for cygport é all

I think this is a bug when runing

cygport ./libxcb-1.6-1.cygport all

the error shows up as

checking for doxygen... (cached) yes
checking for dot... (cached) no
configure: WARNING: Warning: no dot detected. Documentation will not be built
checking whether documentation is built... no

I have installed doxygen for Cygwin since I got the check for doxygen  as ... (cached) yes
and also doxgen as stand allone windows kit is on the system together with C:\Program Files\Graphviz2.26.3\bin

What  do I have to install that the DOT / dot test results in a (cached) yes?

What does this warning indicate.

I have check and all manuals and tutorials are there, but it struggles with this "dot".

And tones of other cygport's have benn done before, just not an expert on cygport

Josef