[Xcb] XCB documentation effort

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Nov 21 17:44:20 PST 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:44:15PM +0000, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> Excerpts from Jamey Sharp's message of 2011-11-21 23:32:57 +0000:
> > As for the wiki, I think just making Doxygen-generated HTML available
> > somewhere under xcb.freedesktop.org would go a long way, as long as we
> > could keep it up to date. Although doing something with the tutorial
>
> I agree. I’m not sure how freedesktop.org works from a developer’s point of
> view. Could we have a git hook which takes care of updating it?

Yes we can. I apparently have the right permissions to change the
various XCB-related git hooks, too. So the remaining bit of engineering
work is to figure out exactly what to put in the hook, and whether we
can get the tools we want installed on git.freedesktop.org (the machine
named "kemper").

> > My question for you is, how can we help? :-)
>
> At the moment, the action items are on my side. I will keep you (all) updated
> in case I need anything :). Probably reviewing documentation on a regular basis
> would be a good idea. We’ll see once some work is actually done.

Let us know!

Jamey