[Xcb] XCB documentation effort

Peter Harris pharris at opentext.com
Tue Nov 22 14:11:54 PST 2011

On 2011-11-22 16:45, Michael Stapelberg wrote:

> General questions:

> 2) Is the modification of xproto.xml OK with you? I decided to go for a <doc>
>    tag because it can then have sections for the individual fields and errors
>    and whatever else we will stumble upon. I used the <description> tag to be
>    able to use CDATA, which does not seem to be possible with XML attributes.

Modification of xproto.xml is great, as long as the docs in xproto.xml
are language agnostic...

>    Patches are attached.

...and I don't see anything C specific in the attached xproto.xml patch.
Looks good[1] to me, so far.

Thanks for working on this.

Peter Harris

[1] As dummy text. I'm sure you already know the contents are inaccurate.
--
               Open Text Connectivity Solutions Group
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.opentext.com/