[Xcb] conn.core.ConfigureWindow() does not change window xpyb

Micah Nordland mpnordland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:33:05 PDT 2012

Hi, I'm using the python xcb binding to write a simple wm. In my
ConfigureRequestEvent handling code, I use
conn.core.ConfigureWindowChecked() with the values from the event. But it
does nothing, right after the call to ConfigureWindowChecked, I check the
geometry of the window, and while what I tried to set with ConfigureWindow
was right, the geometry returns a width of 2, and a height of 4, regardless
of what I set. I've attached a simple example to try to show what is
happening.

--
Praising my Savior all the day long,
Micah Nordland