[Xcb] documentation patches

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Mon Mar 26 20:14:01 PDT 2012

Hey Michael,

The patch is causing a fail during 'make install' on tinderbox.  I haven't looked into it beyond seeing:

/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot stat `./static-man/xcb-examples.3': No such file or directory
/opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot stat `./static-man/xcb-requests.3': No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [install-man3] Error 1
make[2]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1