[Xcb] pulseaudio hangs in sem_wait() from libpthread-stub.so

Stefan Stefanov selectany at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:54:02 PST 2012

Hello

Pulseaudio developers suggest me to ask here about my pulseaudio
problem becase my distro (CRUX linux) use libpthread-stubs.so instead
libpthread.so.

The problem is that pulseaudio, hangs after starting.

I did some debug things with gdb and the result is that puseaudio
hangs in sem_wait() function from libpthread-stubs.so.

Can you give me some directions to resolve this problem?
Is there any known bug releated to my problem?

Cheers
Stefan.