[Xcb] xcb util-cursor, again

Michael Stapelberg michael+xcb at stapelberg.de
Tue Jul 9 14:04:32 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

Josh Triplett <josh at joshtriplett.org> writes:
> I'd love to see your util-cursor become a project alongside the other
> xcb utility libraries.  If you already have the necessary permission to
> create a git repository for it, please do, and prepare a prerelease
> snapshot release (0.99 or similar).  If you don't have the necessary
> permission to create a new repository, please file a bug against
> sitewranglers to get one created with the same permissions as xcb.
alanc created the repository and psychon sent me a bit more feedback
which I incorporated into my code, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xcb/util-cursor

What are the next steps before I can do a release? Or do we release
xcb-util (includeng xcb-util-cursor) as a whole with synchronized
version numbers?

--
Best regards,
Michael