[Xcb] Pimp all remaining extensions to their specification counterpart

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:20:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

this series brings a few cleanups/fixes (1, 6 and 7) and enhances the
remaining extensions to be in line with their specification.
For the composite and xtest extension I couldn't find anything missing,
except for the different version number. The glx extension justed missed
an event. So, the only big change is for randr, due to the new provider
objects.

I hope that I did as little mistakes as possible.

Cheers,
    Daniel Martin