[Xcb] xinput.xml: patches for padding at the end of requests, replies and structs

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Fri Aug 15 11:26:51 PDT 2014

Hi again,

In the next twelve posts I'll send the xinput-proto patches
for the following category:
"padding at the end of requests, replies and structs"

These pads will be useful when we use assertions to compare
request/reply-length with interpretation of the data using xcb-protocol defs.

BTW, Ran, thank you for your suggestions for
making the patches easier to review.
I have applied your suggestions.

I have also increased the diff-context to 7 lines.
I hope this helps as well.

Chris

P.S.: I will post the patches for the remaining categories later.