[Xcb] xinput:QueryDeviceState: git-repo with patches of this thread

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Wed Aug 27 03:56:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have made all patches of this thread available in the following git-repos:

http://infra-srv1.demorecorder.com/git/free-sw/xcb/querydevicestate-20140827-1/proto
http://infra-srv1.demorecorder.com/git/free-sw/xcb/querydevicestate-20140827-1/libxcb

These contain the newest version of each patch ( i.e., V2 if applicable ).

I hope this simplifies pulling these changes into the official repo.

Chris

P.S.: I am aware that the discussion for this patchset is not yet finished.
I will recreate these repos when there'll be further changes.