[Xcb] [proto] Remove XPrint, fix docu mistake, tighten schema

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:22:50 PDT 2014

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:26:48PM +0100, Daniel Martin wrote:
> [proto 1/6] Remove XPrint extension

Dropped from the series and rejected in patchwork.

> [proto 2/6] xproto: Fix EnterNotify documentation

It would be nice to get a Reviewed-by on this one - the wording.

> [proto 3/6] schema: Set default attribute values
> [proto 4/6] schema: Add attribute 'name' to <fd>
> [proto 5/6] schema: Remove dec-or-hex-integer and hex-integer type
> [proto 6/6] schema: Restricted enum item values

Those ones just tighten/clean up the schema a bit and they are safe even
without a Reviewed-by, as the xml files still validate afterwards. ;)

All remaining patches (2-6) in this series have been queued prematurely
(without a R-b) in my branch which I would like to send as pull request
later (during the week).