[Xcb] XcbUtil API Docs Missing

HappySad at gmail.com HappySad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:18:07 PDT 2014

Hello.  I am little more than an indebted user but thought you might
like to know your documentation has gone missing:

http://xcb.freedesktop.org/XcbUtil/api/

As linked here:

http://xcb.freedesktop.org/XcbUtil/

Searching online doesn't reveal any mirrors, and there don't seem to
be doc packages in any repos--so currently the only way to access
XcbUtil's API documentation is through the Way Back Machine.

Speaking of Way, good luck with Wayland--and here's hoping it has good
API docs with a decent tutorial or two!  Seriously, please!
Hahahahaaaaa... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Sincerely,
Gideon

P.S.  (In response to the README) I hope to create a window tiler that
runs on top of any EWMH-compliant WM.  They haven't caught me yet.