[Xcb] XSLT

Alexander Mezin mezin.alexander at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:12:07 PDT 2014

> did you take a look at [1]?
>
> I announced it on this list end of march, but received little to no
> feedback. Maybe it already does what you want.

Did anybody tell you that GCC crashes on it?

Also, for me your code looks too complex. Your code is full of
template tricks, and I try to avoid them when possible. Maybe that's
because recently I worked on an big old project which used boost
excessively. Sometimes 4096 lines of scrollback buffer wasn't enough
to see beginning of error message. I mean beginning of the latest
error, not beginning of compiler output. If I remember correctly, such
errors was caused by boost.xpressive.

And I don't like hard dependency on C++11. It's supported almost
everywhere now, but sometimes it still isn't possible to enable C++11
(big old projects again).