[Xcb] [PULL] merged pending patches from git.demorecorder.com

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Sat Feb 21 01:59:24 PST 2015

Hi,

I have merged and pushed the pending patches from git.demorecorder.com now.

Therefore, most of Xinput is supported now.
(I'll post patches for the rest of Xinput-support soon.)

Review state:
* Review by crickets.  ( see quoted mail below )
* Partially reviewed manually.
   Many thanks to Ran Benita who did most of the manual review.
* I have reviewed my changes. Especially, I have reviewed the generated code for compatibility.

Test state:
* Especially the protocol definitions are tested by using them
  with another generator in one of my products.

If you test this, and find any problems, please file a bug-report or post a patch.

Thanks,
Chris

P.S.:
Commits and diff-stats:
* xcb/proto:
 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xcb/proto/commit/?id=068430a7f9ae5b4fa18bb9e6d41b7fd3b24deedc

 doc/xml-xcb.txt  |  33 ----
 src/present.xml  |  10 +-
 src/xcb.xsd      |  13 --
 xcbgen/expr.py   |  26 ---
 xcbgen/xtypes.py |   1 -

* xcb/libxcb:
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xcb/libxcb/commit/?id=5353c0216e091b64d01a43e6580e6d69b2ac16c7

P.P.S.: The commit date of the merge is Feb 10th instead of today.
Should be no problem because there weren't any other commits after Feb 10th.
(Reason for the wrong date: the clock in my virtual machine was a few days behind.
I have fixed the clock now.)