[Xcb] xml schema

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:30:26 PDT 2015

I can't remember whether we have a structural typedef in the schema so that
it can correspond better with the protocol docs, but if we don't we
probably should. That would capture strings (STRING8, STRING16) as well as
various other corner cases (TIMESTAMP, BUTTON, KEYCODE, etc). For now, it
may be better to just kludge STRING8 and STRING16 into the schema, but it
seems like that could get exciting without some notion of structural type
equivalency, maybe?