[Xcb] pixel color

Elliott Chapin echapin at teksavvy.com
Fri Nov 13 07:22:30 PST 2015

Funny that you didn't notice my question was about Xcb, or that I had
implied that I succeeded in Xlib. Xcb documentation as such is not great
(Xlib has its O'Reilly books). The closest I've been able to get is
xcb_image_get_pixel in xcb_image.c. But what info is contained in
"pixel" in this code?

There is info on blending Xlib and Xcb, but I have had a hard time
adding Xlib to my Fedora 22 (which uses Xcb).

--
clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin