[Xcb] update to libxcb 1.12 breaks 32bit applications

Ran Benita ran234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:21:12 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 10:39:26AM +0200, G. Schlisio wrote:
> > Can you try running the program under valgrind (without sanitizers).
> >
> > There might be some noise, but I'd be interested in
> >
> > - Whether it still crashes.
>
> yes, it does
>
> > - Whether there's a report before the crash (or where the crash would
> >   have happened).
>
> i am not sure how a crash report would look like but i dont see anything
> looking like it in the output (see below)
>
> > You can attach the valgrind output if there is any.
>
> find it here: http://pastebin.com/1RWh34HW

It looks like it spawns subprocesses (some startup script maybe). Please
try `valgrind --trace-children ./my_program` then.

Since the program is multilib, you should install `valgrind-multilib`
package instead of `valgrind` one. Sorry, I forgot that.

If you can reproduce this with *any* program other than acrobat reader
(e.g. zsnes) that would be better. I did try zsnes (Chrono Trigger) and
it ran fine.