[Xcb] xcb-proto minor release without breaking changes?

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Tue May 10 07:39:27 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-09 18:13, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> [...]
>
> Ok, so the plan is releasing xcb-proto and libxcb 1.12. Is this ok for everyone?
> If no one complains, I'll apply review-by-crickets to this question.
>
> Uli

This is fine for me. Thank you for taking the initiative.

libxcb and xcb-proto need to be released together anyways because there were changes in the generator.
Therefore, current xcb-proto will only work with current libxcb.

The changes in randr are harmless from an ABI/API perspective because this just adds additional stuff AFAIK.

Chris