[Xcb] Documentation Process

Thomas Fischer tjfischer98 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:06:58 UTC 2018

Hello,
I wrote some documentation for a few functions. Every time I look through a
man page and see "not yet documented" I add a todo. That way the functions
that I use most often will be updated sooner, but I might add more after
that.

A lot of the error messages aren't yet documented, but it shouldn't be too
hard to generate documentation from a default. I'm a little new to xml, is
there a nice way / project specific way set up to do that? Specifically an
Alloc error can potentially be thrown after most requests, but the reason
is pretty standard.

 - synray