[Xcb] some events got delayed significantly with epoll_pwait.

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Jan 29 20:16:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 28.01.21 um 14:21 schrieb Ярослав Машко:
> Maybe the problem statement is a bit vague. I can supply some parts of code.

I think it would be best if you could provide a self-contained example
that reproduces the problem. Right now I can only guess that somehow you
are not select()ing correctly or perhaps your quick computation is not
all that quick.

Cheers,
Uli

P.S.: Dear future reader of the mailing archive, you might be interested
in [1] and [2]. Perhaps some resolution was found there.
[1]:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65906541/on-epoll-pwait-posix-timers-and-x11-events-most-of-x11-events-is-either-delaye
[2]:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65957659/what-is-the-frequency-of-epoll-wait-wakeups
--
"Do you know that books smell like nutmeg or some spice from a foreign
land?"