[Xcb] ask for directory of xcb-proto.pc

wangmy at fujitsu.com wangmy at fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 17 08:53:37 UTC 2023

xcb-proto.pc has been placed under /usr/share, regardless of architecture.
However, this file contains the following contents:
pythondir=${pc_sysrootdir}${libdir}/python3.11/site-packages
It needs to find python related content under libdir, which is architecture related.
Therefore, it seems not possible to make xcb-proto.pc architecture independent.

  --
Best Regards
Wang Mingyu
MAIL: wangmy at fujitsu.com