[Xdevconf] Meeting Times

MBR mbr at arlsoft.com
Tue Apr 27 05:40:43 EST 2004

Location as well.  The only indication I could find of location was at
http://freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/xdevconf, where it says "We
have scheduled a three day X Developer's meeting from Wednesday, April
28, through Friday, April 30, 2004, at the Cambridge Research
Laboratory (CRL) in Cambridge, Massachusetts".  I searched for
"Cambridge Research Laboratory" with Google, and it turned up HP Labs.
Is that right?  If so, it's at One Cambridge Center, which appears to
be somewhere near Kendall Sq.  A street address would be helpful.

http://www.hpl.hp.com/cambridge/directions.html says there's parking
there.  Does anyone know how much it costs, and whether the conference
will validate parking tickets?

	Mark Rosenthal