[Xdevconf] Business inquiry

W. AKOSS CHAMBERS info at akossesq.com
Tue Feb 1 22:43:00 PST 2005

The Managing Director

I have been compelled to look for a foreign partner who can assist us to execute an urgent business involving international cooperation.

I am Mr. Willy Akoss, the legal representative to Late Dr. Mrs. Ashley Omuma, who died in the 1999 Egyptian Airline plan crash along with her foreign associate and other passengers. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.

Late Dr. Mrs. Ashley Omuma has got a lodgement sum of US$8,500,000 dollars in his bankers vault in South Africa for exploitation of oil drilling business, purchase of houses and other good business in your country.

It was also very unfortunate that my late client could not conclude with his foreign associate for disbursement of fund before his death.

However, I am the presiding attorney and a share holder with 20% in this project and would want to know if you can reliably work with me as the foreign associate to securing this fund, based on the same purpose of full Investment in your country.

I will rely so much on your professional advice to entrust this fund to you for same investment if you could guarantee me of the safety and reliability. I look forward to your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Willy Akoss.
Legal representative.
akoss59 at yahoo.com