XDG-APP for software development

Daniel Espinosa esodan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:59:58 UTC 2016

I'm installed Builder from stable apps gnome repository.

I would like to use libgee and/or install more libraries in my build
environment.

AFAIK org.gnome.Sdk, provides most utilities to develop software against
it. I was able to develop on libgda on it. But what about other software
requiring third party libraries not included in official SDK?

How can I add more of this libraries, to org.gnome.Sdk? or

How can I create a new SDK with the libraries my software requires?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)