Geary and portal

Mattias Eriksson snaggen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:12:50 UTC 2016

When I was trying to create a Geary nightly flatpak, I removed the
filesystem options, assuming that it then would get filesystem access
through xdg-desktop-portal. However, that doesn't seem to be the case.
However, the help menu item seems to work, I get a application chooser
letting me select the help browser. So is there anything special required
to get the file chooser dialog to work with portals?

I have attached the flatpak-builder json so you may look at it and test it

//Snaggen