Geary 0.11.1 flatpak

Mattias Eriksson snaggen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:04:08 UTC 2016

Hi

I have created a geary 0.11.1 flatpak. To do that I used the attach
flatpak-builder json. Please take a look and see if it lokks sane. I have
tried to restrict the filesystem access but it feels like it might be
confusing if users can't save attachments freely in their home directory,
so I have permitted rw access to home. Also users may want to attach files
from all over the place, so I have allowed ro access to host.
Another thing, is that since flatpak sets XDG_DATA_HOME, any previous
account configuration is not found, so you have to setup your accounts
again.

The resulting flatpak bundle is found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzLQBLebD-lOOXJHWmtvN0luLTA/view?usp=sharing

Is it possible to get it added to the gnome stable flatpak repository?

//Snaggen