Geary 0.11.1 flatpak (version 2)

Michael Gratton mike at vee.net
Fri Sep 2 06:00:34 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com>
wrote:
> The stable builds need to be manually verified and signed with the
> more secure stable key.
>
> However, you can install and test it it from the build machine repo:
>   http://sdkbuilder1.gnome.org/repo/
>
> And if it seems ok, ping me and I can do a pull to the stable branch.

I tested it out out from there and it seems fine. Please do publish the
new stable Geary when you have a moment.

>>  Also, I just pushed a nightly build config to master in git, and the
>>  builds for all four arches just went through fine. Can you please
>>  organise that to be published to gnome-nightly-apps when you have a
>>  moment?
>
> Thats done on a cron-job, so should hit sdk.gnome.org in a day or so.

It did indeed, ta!

>>  Finally, what's the process for getting them listed on the web site?
>
> Pull request against the site
> (https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak.githu
> b.io) i guess.

No problem. There's a few features that could use some tweaking to work
better under Flatpak and some reasonably important functionality is
missing if xdg-desktop-portal-gtk isn't installed, so I'll probably
wait until that gets a bit more widely packaged before advertising them
more widely like that.

Cheers,
//Mike

--