Improving Flatpak documentation

Jorge García jgarciao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:53:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

> How do the changes to the site work? Are they just static pages?

The minimal changes required are in PR119 [1]:  If the page starts with
/docs the layout adds the docs_nav partial that renders the docs navigation
tree on the left (see screenshot at PR120 [2] ).
All the actual docs regular haml.markdown files

> Are there any options for search?

My changes are based on Middleman's website [3]. They have implemented
search using DocSearch[4], but I haven't looked yet at this part.

If you are interested I can try to see how it works. I also like the
ReadTheDocs option, so whatever you think is best.

Best regards,
Jorge

[1]
https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak.github.io/pull/119/commits/20d1598bb9e943241c39f01a8f150b51f9692a41