spec on "multimedia buttons"

R.T. van der Wal beveke at home.nl
Fri Aug 1 17:35:26 EEST 2003

To make sure you only have to set it up once, if any... I've spend hours to
make the keys on my keyboard work the way I want. When I changed it over
from PS/2 port to USB, I had to do it all over again because apparently it
send other keycodes. In Windows this isn't any problem at all, strangely
enough.