shared mime info

Jaap Karssenberg j.g.karssenberg at student.utwente.nl
Mon Aug 4 14:05:10 EEST 2003

Greetings,

After filing a bug report, gentoo has now finally bumped it's
shared-mime-info package to version 0.11 .

But I'm  missing two globs in the mime database :
  *.pm for perl modules
  *.al for perl autoloader routines
these are file types found on any system where perl is installed, also
they do not conflict with any other globs. I suggest both are added for
the application/x-perl mimetype. Could they be added ?

--
   )   (       Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]
   :   :       http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus