mosfet claims

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 19:51:53 EEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:28:23AM -0500, Mosfet wrote:
> 1) There is a lot of private discussion and nothing public being
> said.

The public discussion I started on this list with this post:
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/xdg-list/2003-July/msg00101.html

At Nove Hrady I'm giving an overview presentation on freedesktop.org,
and I'd love to answer questions and meet with specific people.

> 2) Someone I know pretty well said you personally were involved in getting
> both glibc and gconf into Keith's X server.

Well they are confused. I don't agree with doing that and don't
remember ever saying we should do it.

I have many goals but having all processes on the system link to a
library starting with "G" isn't one of them...

> 3) I posted it as unconfirmed on my site.

Thanks. Can you link to
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/xdg-list/2003-August/msg00056.html
?

Havoc