HAL mini-patch

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon Dec 22 16:28:30 EET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 02:55, Martin Waitz wrote:
> hi :)
>
> here is my next set of changes.
> it survives a make distcheck and debian packaging, but hasn't
> been extensively tested yet.

Many thanks for this - I've applied all of it. It also survives make
distcheck on FC1 so we're looking good so far.

Is creation of init-scripts and user (hald should run as a dedicated
unprivileged user) something 'make install' should handle, or is that
better to do when creating rpms or debs? dbus uses a --with-init-scripts
option, we probably want to do the same, yes?

Cheers,
David