Proposal: Menu Spec Changes

George jirka at 5z.com
Sun Jul 20 21:20:20 EEST 2003

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 11:09:24AM +0200, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
> > > Viewer (Application to view a graphic)
> >
> > ImageViewer?
>
> Not sure, what about a viewer for gs or pdf documents, i think they should
> also fit in this category.

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember that in one of my original proposals
there was some Viewer category.  Basically meaning an app that only allows
viewing something and not editing it, whatever that something is.  The type
of things it handles is really determined by the other categories in the
list.  At least I seem to remember thinking something like that at some point
in time.  Don't know if this is in the spec or not.

George

--
George <jirka at 5z.com>
   Men willingly believe what they wish.