date DND

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Jul 22 01:22:14 EEST 2003

Yeah, I did expect that this would already exist, I was more using it as
an example of something that should go into a standards doc, and
freedesktop seems like a great place to host such a standard. once we
have a canonical place for documentation then we can address things like
what colorspace an 'application/x-color' should be interpreted in.
(which I assume is sRGB and a 2.2 exponent on opacity, but without a
canonical doc, who knows?) and perhaps allow an 'application/x-cmscolor'
since CMS colors are much more expressive than RGB triples (under any
colorspace).
        John