That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Thu Nov 6 09:42:48 EET 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 23:02, Carl Worth wrote:
> The sense of collaboration between groups is also suggested nicely,
> but I don't think it's worth trying to decide who's who. Instead,
> every group participating in freedesktop can just consider themselves
> as the largest rectangle. ;-)

Frankly, I have no problems with thinking of myself and XFce as the
smallest (or perhaps the medium sized) rectangle.

I think I like the idea of the logo. Gets across the idea that
freedesktop.org is the place where a minnow like me can come in and get
heard by the biggies (ie the rest y'all on the the list).

And finally, I think a mix of shapes wouldn't look as nice.

-- b

/me runs off to find a plain t-shirt and some transfers. ;-)