That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

Lars Hallberg spam at micropp.se
Thu Nov 6 19:23:01 EET 2003

Lars Hallberg wrote:

> Guess that most browsers that don't know CSS choose the clasic: blu
> links, purple for visited links. The way around is to make the
> bakground classic (grey or white). Then the backround can be changed
> with CSS soo You ether get a readable classic look without CSS, or the
> 'intended' look with CSS. Grey would be best in this case if some
> browser goof up and change the links to white but not the background :-)

Looking into the code.... I see no reason for a non CSS browser to
render a blue background - and dillo don't do it ether.

Do You have a browser with CSS suport, but broken CSS suport? Like and
old IE or NS4?

In that case I leave the problem up to someone that have such browser to
experiment with. The 'broken CSS'-generation of browser is *hard* to
suport, and it's not easyer that they comes in allot of versions broken
in slightly different ways. I'm afraid the only foolprof way is to
simply not have a blue background for links :-(

I'm an arogant bastard that mostly given up on thes users :-/ Someone
shuld set up a downlod of NS2/3 or somthing for this poor people
(asuming they have a reason not to upgrade).

/LaH