network connections

Rodney Dawes dobey at free.fr
Thu Oct 2 17:33:38 EEST 2003

It sounds like you are more proposing a "locations" system, than
anything else. I am very much in favor of getting that done, and
there are many pieces of software in place, which when combined
together can create something similar, but still requires some
extensive knowledge of what you are doing with all of the pieces.

-- dobey