XSETTINGS -- list of settings?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Oct 5 17:05:27 EEST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 17:25, Thomas Leonard wrote:
> Shall I create a page on the Wiki then, at least to list the ones that GTK
> already recognises? GNOME, XFCE and ROX all offer configuration programs
> for XSettings, and it would be good to have them all listed somewhere.

Xfce doesn't add any new type by itelf. It just tries to set existing
ones right :)

An "official" list of standard XSETTINGS would be very useful IMHO (for
example, I found somewhere -maybe in gtk sources- the "Gtk/ToolbarStyle"
setting but that has no effect on GTK apps, GNOME apps seem to use GConf
for that)

Cheers,
--
Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org